Surah Al-Munafiqun | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 554
Sura Al-Jumu'ah from 9 to 4
9. O you who believe ( Muslims ) ! When the call is proclaimed for the Salât ( prayer ) on Friday ( Jumu‘ah prayer ) , come to the remembrance of Allâh [ Jumu‘ah religious talk ( Khutbah ) and Salât ( prayer ) ] and leave off business ( and every other thing ) . That is better for you if you did but know!
10. Then when the ( Jumu‘ah ) Salât ( prayer ) is ended, you may disperse through the land, and seek the Bounty of Allâh ( by working, etc. ) , and remember Allâh much: that you may be successful.
11. And when they see some merchandise or some amusement [ beating of Tambur ( drum ) etc. ] they disperse headlong to it, and leave you ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) standing [ while delivering Jumu‘ah religious talk ( Khutbah ) ] . Say: « That which Allâh has is better than any amusement or merchandise! And Allâh is the Best of providers. »
Sûrat Al- Munâfiqûn
( The Hypocrites ) [ 1 ] LXIII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. When the hypocrites come to you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) , they say: « We bear witness that you are indeed the Messenger of Allâh. » Allâh knows that you are indeed His Messenger, and Allâh bears witness that the hypocrites are liars indeed.
2. They have made their oaths a screen ( for their hypocrisy ) . Thus they hinder ( men ) from the Path of Allâh. Verily, evil is what they used to do.
3. That is because they believed, and then disbelieved; therefore their hearts are sealed, so they understand not.
4. And when you look at them, their bodies please you; and when they speak, you listen to their words. They are as blocks of wood propped up. They think that every cry is against them. They are the enemies, so beware of them. May Allâh curse them! How are they denying ( or deviating from ) the Right Path?
 (S.63) See "Hypocrisy" in Appendix 2 at the end of the Book.