Surah Al-Mulk - Tabarak | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 563
Sura Al-Mulk from 13 to 26
13. And whether you keep your talk secret or disclose it, Verily, He is the All- Knower of what is in the breasts ( of men ) .
14. Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous ( to His slaves ) , All- Aware ( of everything ) .
15. He it is Who has made the earth subservient to you ( i.e. easy for you to walk, to live and to do agriculture on it ) ; so walk in the path thereof and eat of His provision. And to Him will be the Resurrection.
16. Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven ( Allâh ) , will not cause the earth to sink with you, and then it should quake?
17. Or do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven ( Allâh ) , will not send against you a violent whirlwind? Then you shall know how ( terrible ) has been My Warning.
18. And indeed those before them belied ( the Messengers of Allâh ) , then how terrible was My denial ( punishment ) ?
19. Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious ( Allâh ) . Verily, He is the All- Seer of everything.
20. Who is he besides the Most Gracious that can be an army to you to help you? The disbelievers are in nothing but delusion.
21. Who is he that can provide for you if He should withhold His provision? Nay, but they continue to be in pride, and ( they ) flee ( from the truth ) .
22. Is he who walks prone ( without seeing ) on his face, more rightly guided, or he who ( sees and ) walks upright on the Straight Way ( i.e. Islâmic Monotheism ) ?
23. Say it is He Who has created you, and endowed you with hearing ( ears ) and seeing ( eyes ) , and hearts. Little thanks you give.
24. Say: « It is He Who has created you on the earth, and to Him shall you be gathered ( in the Hereafter ) . »
25. They say: « When will this promise ( i.e. the Day of Resurrection ) come to pass if you are telling the truth.? »
26. Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : « The knowledge ( of its exact time ) is with Allâh only, and I am only a plain warner. »