Surah Al-Mulk - Tabarak | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 562
Sura Al-Mulk from 1 to 12
Sûrat Al- Mulk
( Dominion ) LXVII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Blessed be He in Whose Hand is the dominion; and He is Able to do all things.
2. Who has created death and life that He may test you which of you is best in deed. [ 1 ] And He is the All- Mighty, the Oft- Forgiving;
3. Who has created the seven heavens one above another; you can see no fault in the creation of the Most Gracious. Then look again: « Can you see any rifts? »
4. Then look again and yet again: your sight will return to you in a state of humiliation and worn out.
5. And indeed We have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps [ 2 ] , and We have made such lamps ( as ) missiles to drive away the Shayâtîn ( devils ) , and have prepared for them the torment of the blazing Fire.
6. And for those who disbelieve in their Lord ( Allâh ) is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.
7. When they are cast therein, they will hear the ( terrible ) drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth.
8. It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: « Did no warner come to you? »
9. They will say: « Yes, indeed a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: ‘Allâh never sent down anything ( of revelation ) ; you are only in great error.’ »
10. And they will say: « Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire! »
11. Then they will confess their sin. So, away with the dwellers of the blazing Fire!
12. Verily,, those who fear their Lord unseen ( i.e. they do not see Him, nor His punishment in the Hereafter ) , theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward ( i.e. Paradise ) .
 (V.67:2) i.e. who amongst you do the good deeds in the most perfect manner, that means to do them (deeds) totally for Allâh’s sake and in accordance with the legal ways of Prophet Muhammad (saas).
 (V.67:5) See the footnote of (V.6:97) and (V.85:1).