Surah Al-Qiyamah | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 577
Sura Al-Muddaththir from 48 to 19
48. So no intercession of intercessors will be of any use to them.
49. Then what is wrong with them ( i.e. the polytheists, the disbelievers ) that they turn away from ( receiving ) admonition?
50. As if they were ( frightened ) wild donkeys.
51. Fleeing from a hunter, or a lion, or a beast of prey.
52. Nay, everyone of them desires that he should be given pages spread out ( coming from Allâh with a writing that Islâm is the right religion, and Muhammad ( saas ) has come with the truth from Allâh, the Lord of the heavens and earth ) .
53. Nay! But they fear not the Hereafter ( from Allâh’s punishment ) .
54. Nay, verily, this ( Qur’an ) is an admonition,
55. So whosoever will ( let him read it ) , and receive admonition ( from it ) !
56. And they will not receive admonition unless Allâh wills; He ( Allâh ) is the One, deserving that mankind should be afraid of, and should be dutiful to Him, and should not take any Ilâh ( god ) along with Him, and He is the One Who forgives ( sins ) .
Sûrat Al- Qiyâmah
( The Resurrection ) LXXV
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. I swear by the Day of Resurrection.
2. And I swear by the self- reproaching person ( a believer ) .
3. Does man ( a disbeliever ) think that We shall not assemble his bones?
4. Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers. [ 1 ]
5. Nay! Man ( denies Resurrection and Reckoning. So he ) desires to continue committing sins.
6. He asks: « When will be this Day of Resurrection? »
7. So, when the sight shall be dazed.
8. And the moon will be eclipsed.
9. And the sun and moon will be joined together ( by going one into the other or folded up or deprived of their light ) . [ 2 ]
10. On that Day man will say: « Where ( is the refuge ) to flee? »
11. No! There is no refuge!
12. Unto your Lord ( Alone ) will be the place of rest that Day.
13. On that Day man will be informed of what he sent forward ( of his evil good deeds ) , and what he left behind ( of his good or evil traditions ) .
14. Nay! Man will be a witness against himself [ as his body parts ( skin, hands, legs, etc. ) will speak about his deeds ] ,
15. Though he may put forth his excuses ( to cover his evil deeds ) .
16. Move not your tongue concerning ( the Qur’ân, O Muhammad ( saas ) ) to make haste therewith.
17. It is for Us to collect it and to give you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) the ability to recite it ( the Qur’ân ) .
18. And when We have recited it to you [ O Muhammad ( saas ) through Jibrîl ( Gabriel ) ] , then follow its ( the Qur’an’s ) recital.
19. Then it is for Us ( Allâh ) to make it clear ( to you ) .
 (V.75:4) Each human being has his or her own special finger prints not resembling anyone else, indicating that our Lord (Allâh) is the Most Superior Creator of everything: Lâ ilâha illâ Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He).
 (V.75:9) Narrated Abu Hurairah (raa) : The Prophet (saas) said, "The sun and the moon will be folded up (or joined together or deprived of their lights) on the Day of Resurrection." (See the Qur’ân 75:9) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.4, Hadith No.422).