surah Al Fil aya 3 , English translation of the meaning Ayah.
Allah sent birds upon them, who came to them in flocks upon flocks.
Muhammad Taqiud-Din alHilali
And sent against them birds, in flocks,
Waarsala AAalayhim tayran ababeela
Abdullah Yusuf Ali - Translation
And He sent against them Flights of Birds,
And He sent against them birds, in flocks (Ababil).
105:3 And He sent against them birds in flocks, translate in arabic
Almuntakhab Fi Tafsir Alquran Alkarim
He overwhelmed them with throngs of birds coming in very large flights
Tafseer Tafheem-ul-Quran by Syed Abu-al-A'la Maududi
(105:3) And He sent against them swarms of birds *5
And He sent against them birds in flocks, meaning
*5) Ababil means many separate and scattered groups whether of men or other creatures, which come from different sides successively. 'Ikrimah and Qatadah say that these swarms of birds had come from the Red Sea side. Sa`id bin Jubair and 'Ikrimah say that such birds had neither been seen before nor ever after; these were neither birds of Najd, nor of Hijaz, nor of Timamah (the land between Hijaz and the Red Sea). lbn 'Abbas says that their beaks were like those of birds and claws like the dog's paw. 'Ikrimah has stated that their heads were like the heads of the birds of prey, and almost all the reporters are agreed that each bird carried a stone in its beak and two stones in its claws. Sotne people of Makkah had these stones preserved with them for a long time. Thus, Abu Nu`aim has related a statement of Naufal bin Abi Mu`awiyah, saying that he bad seen the stones wich had been thrown on the people of the elephant; they equalled a small pea seed in size and were dark red in colour. According to Ibn `Abbas's tradition that Abu Nu`aim has related, they were equal to a pine kernel, and according to Ibn Marduyah, equal to a goat's dropping. Obviously, all the stones might not be equal but differing in size to some extent.
And He sent against them birds in flocks, meaning in Urdu
اور اُن پر پرندوں کے جھنڈ کے جھنڈ بھیج دیے
Ayats from Quran in English
- Are they better or the people of Tubba' and those before them? We destroyed them,
- The Day they will emerge from the graves rapidly as if they were, toward an
- Then he was a clinging clot, and [Allah] created [his form] and proportioned [him]
- Said the eminent among the people of Pharaoh, "Indeed, this is a learned magician
- On that night is made distinct every precise matter -
- The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
- And He is the subjugator over His servants, and He sends over you guardian-angels until,
- And if they had believed and feared Allah, then the reward from Allah would have
- Those who avoid the major sins and immoralities, only [committing] slight ones. Indeed, your Lord
- And He has subjected for you the night and day and the sun and moon,
Quran surahs in English :
Download surah Al Fil with the voice of the most famous Quran reciters :
surah Al Fil mp3 : choose the reciter to listen and download the chapter Al Fil Complete with high quality
Ahmed Al Ajmy Bandar Balila Khalid Al Jalil Saad Al Ghamdi Saud Al Shuraim Abdul Basit Abdul Rashid Sufi Abdullah Basfar Abdullah Al Juhani Fares Abbad Maher Al Muaiqly Al Minshawi Al Hosary Mishari Al-afasi Yasser Al Dosari
لا تنسنا من دعوة صالحة بظهر الغيب