surah Maidah aya 39 , English translation of the meaning Ayah.
﴿فَمَن تَابَ مِن بَعْدِ ظُلْمِهِ وَأَصْلَحَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يَتُوبُ عَلَيْهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ﴾
[ المائدة: 39]
But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.Surah Al-Maidah Full
But whosoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds (by obeying Allah), then verily, Allah will pardon him (accept his repentance). Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Faman taba min baAAdi thulmihi waaslaha fainna Allaha yatoobu AAalayhi inna Allaha ghafoorun raheemun
Abdullah Yusuf Ali - Translation
But if the thief repents after his crime, and amends his conduct, Allah turneth to him in forgiveness; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
But whosoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds, then verily, Allah will pardon him. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn translate in arabic
فمن تاب من بعد ظلمه وأصلح فإن الله يتوب عليه إن الله غفور رحيمسورة: المائدة - آية: ( 39 ) - جزء: ( 6 ) - صفحة: ( 114 )
Almuntakhab Fi Tafsir Alquran Alkarim
But he or she who feels contrition following iniquity and regrets the wrongful action and in lowliest plight repentant stands and remorse begets reform, and their thoughts be governed by divine principles, shall Allah pardon them for their offence and give up resentment against them Hereafter
Tafseer Tafheem-ul-Quran by Syed Abu-al-A'la Maududi
(5:39) But he who repents after he has committed wrong, and makes amends, Allah will graciously turn to him. *61 Truly Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate.
But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn meaning
But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn meaning in Urdu
پھر جو ظلم کرنے کے بعد توبہ کرے اور اپنی اصلاح کر لے تو اللہ کی نظر عنایت پھر اس پر مائل ہو جائے گی، اللہ بہت درگزر کرنے والا اور رحم فرمانے والا ہے
Ayats from Quran in English
- But whoever comes to Him as a believer having done righteous deeds - for those
- Blessed is He in whose hand is dominion, and He is over all things competent
- Inclining [only] to Allah, not associating [anything] with Him. And he who associates with Allah
- And they have attributed to Allah equals to mislead [people] from His way. Say, "Enjoy
- And the winds that blow violently
- Fruits; and they will be honored
- Say, "Each [of us] is waiting; so wait. For you will know who are the
- If they gain dominance over you, they would be to you as enemies and extend
- And We determined [it], and excellent [are We] to determine.
- So the magicians fell down in prostration [to Allah].
Quran surahs in English :
Download surah Maidah with the voice of the most famous Quran reciters :
surah Maidah mp3 : choose the reciter to listen and download the chapter Maidah Complete with high quality
Ahmed Al Ajmy Bandar Balila Khalid Al Jalil Saad Al Ghamdi Saud Al Shuraim Abdul Basit Abdul Rashid Sufi Abdullah Basfar Abdullah Al Juhani Fares Abbad Maher Al Muaiqly Al Minshawi Al Hosary Mishari Al-afasi Yasser Al Dosari
لا تنسنا من دعوة صالحة بظهر الغيب