Surah Hood | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 221
Sura Yunus from 107 to 5
107. And if Allâh touches you with harm, there is none who can remove it but He, and if He intends any good for you, there is none who can repel His Favour which He causes it to reach whomsoever of His slaves He wills. And He is the Oft- Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
108. Say: « O you mankind! Now truth ( i.e. the Qur’ân and Prophet Muhammad ( saas ) ) has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self; and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss; and I am not ( set ) over you as a Wakîl ( disposer of affairs to oblige you for guidance ) . »
109. And ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) , follow the revelation sent unto you, and be patient till Allâh gives judgement. And He is the Best of judges.
[(Prophet) Hûd] XI
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Alif- Lâm- Râ. [ These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân and none but Allâh ( Alone ) knows their meanings ] . ( This is ) a Book, the Verses whereof are perfected ( in every sphere of knowledge ) , and then explained in detail from One ( Allâh ) Who is All- Wise Well- Acquainted ( with all things ) .
2. ( Saying ) worship none but Allâh. Verily, I ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) am unto you from Him a warner and a bringer of glad tidings.
3. And ( commanding you ) : « Seek the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance, that He may grant you good enjoyment, for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding Grace to every owner of grace ( i.e. the one who helps and serves the needy and deserving, physically and with his wealth, and even with good words ) . But if you turn away, then I fear for you the torment of a Great Day ( i.e. the Day of Resurrection ) .»
4. To Allâh is your return, and He is Able to do all things. « »
5. No doubt! They did fold up their breasts, that they may hide from Him. Surely, even when they cover themselves with their garments, He knows what they conceal and what they reveal. Verily, He is the All- Knower of the ( innermost secrets ) of the breasts.
Page No 221 Download and Listen mp3