Surah Ar-Ra'd | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 250
Sura Al-Ra'd from 6 to 13
6. They ask you to hasten the evil before the good, while ( many ) exemplary punishments have indeed occurred before them. But verily, your Lord is full of Forgiveness for mankind in spite of their wrong- doing. And verily, your Lord is ( also ) Severe in punishment.
7. And the disbelievers say: « Why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord? » You are only a warner, and to every people there is a guide.
8. Allâh knows what every female bears, and by how much the wombs fall short ( of their time or number ) or exceed. Everything with Him is in ( due ) proportion.
9. All- Knower of the Unseen and the seen, the Most Great, the Most High.
10. It is the same ( to Him ) whether any of you conceal his speech or declares it openly, whether he be hid by night or goes forth freely by day.
11. For him ( each person ) , there are angels in succession, before and behind him. [ 1 ] They guard him by the Command of Allâh. Verily! Allâh will not change the ( good ) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state ( of goodness ) themselves ( by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allâh ) . But when Allâh wills a people’s punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector.
12. It is He Who shows you the lightning, as a fear ( for travellers ) and as a hope ( for those who wait for rain ) . And it is He Who brings up ( or originates ) the clouds, heavy ( with water ) .
13. And Ar- Ra‘d [ 2 ] ( thunder ) glorifies and praises Him, and so do the angels because of His Awe. He sends the thunderbolts, and therewith He strikes whom He wills, yet they ( disbelievers ) dispute about Allâh. And He is Mighty in strength and Severe in punishment.
 (V.13:11) See the footnote (B) of (V.6:61).
 (V.13:13) Ar-Ra‘d: It is said that he is the angel in charge of clouds and he drives them as ordered by Allâh, and he glorifies His Praises. (Tafsîr Al-Qurtubî)