Surah An-Nahl | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 272
Sura Al-Nahl from 43 to 54
43. And We sent not ( as Our Messengers ) before you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) any but men, whom We sent revelation, ( to preach and invite mankind to believe in the Oneness of Allâh ) . So ask ( you, O pagans of Makkah ) of those who know the Scripture [ learned men of the Taurât ( Torah ) and the Injeel ( Gospel ) ] , if you know not.
44. With clear signs and Books ( We sent the Messengers ) . And We have also sent down unto you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) the Dhikr [ reminder and the advice ( i.e. the Qur’ân ) ] , that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought.
45. Do then those who devise evil plots feel secure that Allâh will not sink them into the earth, or that the torment will not seize them from directions they perceive not?
46. Or that He may catch them in the midst of their going to and fro ( in their jobs ) , so that there be no escape for them ( from Allâh’s punishment ) ?
47. Or that He may catch them with gradual wasting ( of their wealth and health ) . Truly! Your Lord is indeed full of Kindness, Most Merciful?
48. Have they not observed things that Allâh has created: ( how ) their shadows incline to the right and to the left, making prostration unto Allâh, and they are lowly?
49. And to Allâh prostrate all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, of the moving ( living ) creatures and the angels, and they are not proud [ i.e. they worship their Lord ( Allâh ) with humility ] .
50. They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded.
51. And Allâh said ( O mankind! ) : « Take not ilâhain ( two gods in worship ) . Verily, He ( Allâh ) is ( the ) only One Ilâh [ 1 ] ( God ) . Then, fear Me ( Allâh ( Lord Almighty and Exalted ) ) much [ and Me ( Alone ) , i.e. be away from all kinds of sins and evil deeds that Allâh has forbidden and do all that Allâh has ordained and worship none but Allâh ] [ 2 ] .»
52. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and ( all that is in ) the earth and Ad- Dîn Wâsiba is His [ ( i.e. perpetual sincere obedience to Allâh is obligatory ) . None has the right to be worshipped but Allâh ) ] . Will you then fear any other than Allâh?
53. And whatever of blessings and good things you have, it is from Allâh. Then, when harm touches you, unto Him you cry aloud for help.
54. Then, when He has removed the harm from you, behold! some of you associate others in worship with their Lord ( Allâh ) .
 (V.16:51) Ilâh: He Who has all the right to be worshipped.
 (V.16:51) Narrated ‘Ubâdah (raa): The Prophet (saas) said, "If anyone testifies that Lâ ilâha illallâh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh Alone) Who has no partners, and that Muhammad (saas) is His slave and His Messenger, and that ‘Îsâ (Jesus) (as) is Allâh’s slave and His Messenger and His Word ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rûh ) created by Him, and that Paradise is the truth, and Hell is the truth, Allâh will admit him into Paradise with the deeds which he had done even if those deeds were few." (Junadah, the subnarrator said, " ‘Ubâdah added,
‘Such a person can enter Paradise through any of its eight gates he likes.’ « ) ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol. 4, Hadith No. 644 ) .»