YaSin | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 442
Sura Ya-Sin from 28 to 40
28. And We sent not against his people after him a host from the heaven, nor was it needful for Us to send ( such a thing ) .
29. It was but one Saihah ( shout ) and lo! they ( all ) were still ( silent,dead,destroyed ) .
30. Alas for mankind! There never came a Messenger to them but they used to mock at him.
31. Do they not see how many of the generations We have destroyed before them? Verily, they will not return to them.
32. And surely, all - everyone of them will be brought before Us.
33. And a sign for them is the dead land. We give it life, and We bring forth from it grains, so that they eat thereof.
34. And We have made therein gardens of date- palms and grapes, and We have caused springs of water to gush forth therein.
35. So that they may eat of the fruit thereof - and their hands made it not. Will they not, then, give thanks?
36. Glory be to Him Who has created all the pairs of that which the earth produces, as well as of their own ( human ) kind ( male and female ) , and of that which they know not.
37. And a sign for them is the night. We withdraw therefrom the day, and behold, they are in darkness.
38. And the sun runs on its fixed course for a term ( appointed ) . That is the Decree of the All- Mighty, the All- Knowing.
39. And the moon, We have measured for it mansions ( to traverse ) till it returns like the old dried curved date stalk.
40. It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit.