YaSin | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 443
Sura Ya-Sin from 41 to 54
41. And an Ayâh ( sign ) for them is that We bore their offspring in the laden ship [ of Nûh ( Noah ) ] .
42. And We have created for them of the like thereunto, on which they ride.
43. And if We will, We shall drown them, and there will be no shout ( or helper ) for them ( to hear their cry for help ) , nor will they be saved.
44. Unless it be a mercy from Us, and as an enjoyment for a while.
45. And when it is said to them: « Fear of that which is before you ( worldly torments ) , and that which is behind you ( torments in the Hereafter ) , in order that you may receive Mercy ( i.e. if you believe in Allâh’s religion - Islâmic Monotheism, and avoid polytheism, and obey Allâh with righteous deeds ) . »
46. And never came an Ayâh from among the Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. ) of their Lord to them, but they did turn away from it.
47. And when it is said to them: « Spend of that with which Allâh has provided you, » those who disbelieve say to those who believe: « Shall we feed those whom, if Allâh willed, He ( Himself ) would have fed? You are only in a plain error. »
48. And they say: « When will this promise ( i.e. Resurrection ) be fulfilled, if you are truthful? »
49. They await only but a single Saihah ( shout ) , which will seize them while they are disputing!
50. Then they will not be able to make bequest, nor they will return to their family.
51. And the Trumpet will be blown ( i.e. the second blowing ) and behold from the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.
52. They will say: « Woe to us! Who has raised us up from our place of sleep. » ( It will be said to them ) : « This is what the Most Gracious ( Allâh ) had promised, and the Messengers spoke truth! »
53. It will be but a single Saihah ( shout ) , so behold they will all be brought up before Us!
54. This Day ( Day of Resurrection ) , none will be wronged in anything, nor will you be requited anything except that which you used to do.