YaSin | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 445
Sura Ya-Sin from 71 to 83
71. Do they not see that We have created for them of what Our Hands have created the cattle, so that they are their owners.
72. And We have subdued them unto them so that some of them they have for riding and some they eat.
73. And they have ( other ) benefits from them, and they get ( milk ) to drink. Will they not then be grateful?
74. And they have taken besides Allâh âlihah ( gods ) , hoping that they might be helped ( by those so- called gods ) .
75. They cannot help them, but they will be brought forward as a troop against those who worshipped them ( at the time of Reckoning ) .
76. So let not their speech, then, grieve you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) . Verily, We know what they conceal and what they reveal.
77. Does not man see that We have created him from Nutfah ( mixed male and female sexual discharge - semen drops ) . Yet behold he ( stands forth ) as an open opponent.
78. And he puts forth for Us a parable, and forgets his own creation. He says: « Who will give life to these bones after they are rotten and have become dust? »
79. Say: ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) « He will give life to them Who created them for the first time! And He is the All- Knower of every creation! »
80. He Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold you kindle therewith.
81. Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth, Able to create the like of them? Yes, indeed! He is the All- Knowing Supreme Creator.
82. Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, « Be! » - and it is!
83. So glorified be He and exalted above all that they associate with Him, and in Whose Hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him you shall be returned.