Sad | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 454
Sura Sad from 17 to 26
17. Be patient ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) of what they say, and remember Our slave Dâwûd ( David ) , endued with power. Verily, he was ever oft- returning in all matters and in repentance ( toward Allâh ) .
18. Verily, We made the mountains to glorify Our Praises with him [ Dâwûd ( David ) ] in the ‘Ashî ( i.e. after the mid- day till sunset ) and Ishrâq ( i.e. after the sunrise till mid- day ) .
19. And ( so did ) the birds assembled: all obedient to him [ Dâwûd ( David ) ] [ i.e. they came and glorified Allâh’s Praises along with him ] . ( Tafsir Al- Qurtubi ) .
20. We made his kingdom strong and gave him Al- Hikmah ( Prophethood ) and sound judgement in speech and decision.
21. And has the news of the litigants reached you? When they climbed over the wall into ( his ) Mihrâb ( a praying place or a private room ) ;
22. When they entered in upon Dâwûd ( David ) , he was terrified of them. They said: « Fear not! ( We are ) two litigants, one of whom has wronged the other, therefore judge between us with truth, and treat us not with injustice, and guide us to the Right Way.»
23. Verily, this my brother ( in religion ) has ninety- nine ewes, while I have ( only ) one ewe, and he says: « Hand it over to me, and he overpowered me in speech. »
24. [ Dâwûd ( David ) ] said ( immediately without listening to the opponent ) : « He has wronged you in demanding your ewe in addition to his ewes. And, verily, many partners oppress one another, except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and they are few. » And Dâwûd ( David ) guessed that We have tried him and he sought Forgiveness of his Lord, and he fell down prostrate and turned ( to Allâh ) in repentance.
25. So We forgave him that, and verily, for him is a near access to Us, and a good place of ( final ) return ( Paradise ) .
26. O Dâwûd ( David ) ! Verily! We have placed you as a successor on the earth; so judge you between men in truth ( and justice ) and follow not your desire - for it will mislead you from the Path of Allâh. Verily, those who wander astray from the Path of Allâh ( shall ) have a severe torment, because they forgot the Day of Reckoning.
Page No 454 Download and Listen mp3