Sad | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 457
Sura Sad from 62 to 83
62. And they will say: « What is the matter with us that we see not men whom we used to count among the bad ones? »
63. Did we take them as an object of mockery, or have ( our ) eyes failed to perceive them? « »
64. Verily, that is the very truth - the mutual dispute of the people of the Fire!
65. Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : « I am only a warner and there is no Ilâh ( God ) except Allâh ( none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh ) the One, the Irresistible,»
66. « The Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, the All- Mighty, the Oft- Forgiving. »
67. Say: « That ( this Qur’ân ) is a great news,»
68. « From which you turn away!»
69. « I had no knowledge of the chiefs ( angels ) on high when they were disputing and discussing ( about the creation of Adam ) .»
70. « Only this has been revealed to me, that I am a plain warner. »
71. ( Remember ) when your Lord said to the angels: « Truly I am going to create man from clay » .
72. So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him ( his ) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him. « »
73. So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them:
74. Except Iblîs ( Satan ) : he was proud [ 1 ] and was one of the disbelievers.
75. ( Allâh ) said: « O Iblîs ( Satan ) ! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands [ 2 ] . Are you too proud ( to fall prostrate to Adam ) or are you one of the high exalted? »
76. [ Iblîs ( Satan ) ] said: « I am better than he. You created me from fire, and You created him from clay. »
77. ( Allâh ) said: « Then get out from here; for verily you are outcast.»
78. « And verily My Curse is on you till the Day of Recompense. »
79. [ Iblîs ( Satan ) ] said: « My Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the ( dead ) are resurrected. »
80. ( Allâh ) said: « Verily! You are of those allowed respite. »
81. « Till the Day of the time appointed. »
82. [ Iblîs ( Satan ) ] said: « By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all,»
83. « Except Your chosen slaves amongst them ( i.e. faithful, obedient, true believers of Islâmic Monotheism ) . »
 (V.38:74): See the footnote of (V.22:9).
 (V.38:75) See F.N. of (V.3:73).