Surah Al-Jathiya | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 499
Sura Al-Jathiya from 1 to 13
Sûrat Al- Jâthiyah
( The Kneeling ) ( XLV )
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Hâ- Mîm.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. The revelation of the Book ( this Qur’ân ) is from Allâh, the All- Mighty, the All- Wise.
3. Verily, in the heavens and the earth are signs for the believers.
4. And in your creation, and what He scattered ( through the earth ) of moving ( living ) creatures are signs for people who have Faith with certainty.
5. And in the alternation of night and day, and the provision ( rain ) that Allâh sends down from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the turning about of the winds ( i.e. sometimes towards the east or north, and sometimes towards the south or west sometimes bringing glad tidings of rain etc., and sometimes bringing the torment ) , are signs for a people who understand.
6. These are the Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, revelations, etc. ) of Allâh, which We recite to you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) with truth. Then in which speech after Allâh and His Ayât will they believe?
7. Woe to every sinful liar
8. Who hears the Verses of Allâh ( being ) recited to him, yet persists with pride as if he heard them not. So announce to him a painful torment!
9. And when he learns something of Our Verses ( this Qur’ân ) , he makes them a jest. For such there will be a humiliating torment.
10. In front of them there is Hell. And that which they have earned will be of no profit to them, nor ( will be of any profit to them ) those whom they have taken as Auliyâ’ ( protectors, helpers ) besides Allâh. And theirs will be a great torment.
11. This ( Qur’an ) is a guidance. And those who disbelieve in the Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations ) of their Lord, for them there is a painful torment of Rijz ( a severe kind of punishment ) .
12. Allâh, it is He Who has subjected to you the sea, that ships may sail through it by His Command, and that you may seek of His Bounty, and that you may be thankful.
13. And has subjected to you all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth; it is all as a favour and kindness from Him. Verily, in it are signs for a people who think deeply.