Qaf | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 518
Sura Qaf from 1 to 15
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Qâf. [ These letters ( Qâf, etc. ) are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh ( Alone ) knows their meanings ] . By the Glorious Qur’ân.
2. Nay, they wonder that there has come to them a warner ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) from among themselves. So the disbelievers say: « This is a strange thing!»
3. « When we are dead and have become dust ( shall we be resurrected? ) That is a far return. »
4. We know that which the earth takes of them ( their dead bodies ) , and with Us is a Book preserved ( i.e. the Book of Decrees ) .
5. Nay, but they have denied the truth ( this Qur’ân ) when it has come to them, so they are in a confused state ( cannot differentiate between right and wrong ) .
6. Have they not looked at the heaven above them, how We have made it and adorned it, and there are no rifts in it?
7. And the earth! We have spread it out, and set thereon mountains standing firm, and have produced therein every kind of lovely growth ( plants ) .
8. An insight and a Reminder for every slave who turns to Allâh in repentance ( i.e. the one who believes in the Oneness of Allâh and performs deeds of His obedience, and always begs His pardon ) .
9. And We send down blessed water ( rain ) from the sky, then We produce therewith gardens and grain ( every kind of harvests ) that are reaped.
10. And tall date- palms, with ranged clusters.
11. A provision for ( Allâh’s ) slaves. And We give life therewith to a dead land. Thus will be the resurrection ( of the dead ) .
12. Denied before them ( i.e. these pagans of Makkah ) the people of Nûh ( Noah ) , and the dwellers of Rass, and Thamûd;
13. And ‘Âd, and Fir‘aun ( Pharaoh ) , and the brethren of Lût ( Lot ) ;
14. And the Dwellers of the Wood, and the people of Tubba‘. Everyone of them denied ( their ) Messengers, so My Threat took effect.
15. Were We then tired with the first creation? Nay, they are in confused doubt about a new creation ( i.e. Resurrection ) .