Qaf | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 519
Sura Qaf from 16 to 35
16. And indeed We have created man, and We know what his ownself whispers to him. And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein ( by Our Knowledge ) .
17. ( Remember ) that the two receivers ( recording angels ) receive ( each human being ) , [ 1 ] one sitting on the right and one on the left ( to note his or her actions ) . [ 2 ]
18. Not a word does he ( or she ) utter but there is a watcher by him ready ( to record it ) . [ 3 ]
19. And the stupor of death will come in truth: « This is what you have been avoiding! »
20. And the Trumpet will be blown - that will be the Day whereof warning ( had been given ) ( i.e. the Day of Resurrection ) .
21. And every person will come forth along with an ( angel ) to drive ( him ) and an ( angel ) to bear witness.
22. ( It will be said to the sinners ) : « Indeed you were heedless of this. Now We have removed from you your covering, and sharp is your sight this Day! »
23. And his companion ( angel ) will say: « Here is ( this Record ) ready with me! »
24. ( Allah will say to the angels ) : « Both of you throw into Hell every stubborn disbeliever ( in the Oneness of Allâh, in His Messengers ) .»
25. « Hinderer of good, transgressor, doubter,»
26. « Who set up another ilâh ( god ) with Allâh. Then both of you cast him in the severe torment. »
27. His companion ( Satan - devil ) ] will say: « Our Lord! I did not push him to transgression, ( in disbelief, oppression, and evil deeds ) but he was himself in error far astray. »
28. Allâh will say: « Dispute not in front of Me, I had already in advance sent you the threat.»
29. The Sentence that comes from Me cannot be changed, and I am not unjust to the slaves. « »
30. On the Day when We will say to Hell: « Are you filled? » It will say: « Are there any more ( to come ) ? » [ 4 ]
31. And Paradise will be brought near to the Muttaqûn ( the pious. See V.2:2 ) , not far off.
32. ( It will be said ) : « This is what you were promised - ( it is ) for those oft- returning ( to Allâh ) in sincere repentance, and those who preserve their covenant with Allâh ( by obeying Him in all what He has ordered, and worshipping none but Allâh Alone, i.e. follow Allâh’s religion - Islâmic Monotheism ) .»
33. « Who feared the Most Gracious ( Allâh ) in the Ghaib ( Unseen ) and brought a heart turned in repentance ( to Him and absolutely free from each and every kind of polytheism ) .»
34. « Enter you therein in peace and security - this is a Day of eternal life! »
35. There they will have all that they desire - and We have more ( for them, i.e. a glance at the All- Mighty, All- Majestic ( Lord Almighty and Exalted ) ) .
 A (V.50:17) Narrated ‘Âishah (raa) The Prophet (saas) said: The deeds of the following three persons are not recorded by the pen:
1. A sleeping person till he wakes up.
2. A child till he reaches the age of puberty.
3. An insane person till he becomes sane.
This Hadith is quoted by An- Nasâ’i, The Book of Divorce. Chap.21.
 B (V.50:17) See the footnote (B) of (V.6:61).
 (V.50:18) See the footnote (A) of (V.6:61).
 (V.50:30) Allah’s Statement: "It (Hell) will say: ‘Are there any more (to come)?’"
Narrated Anas ( raa ) : The Prophet ( saas ) said, « The people will be thrown into the ( Hell ) Fire and it will say: ‘Are there any more ( to come ) ?’ till Allah will put His Foot over it and it will say: ‘Qat ! Qat ! ( Enough! Enough! ) ’ » ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol.6, Hadîth No.371 ) .