Surah An-Naml | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 377
Sura Al-Naml from 1 to 13
Sûrat An- Naml
( The Ants ) XXVII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Tâ- Sîn. [ These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh ( Alone ) knows their meanings ] .
These are the Verses of the Qur’ân, and ( it is ) a Book ( that makes things ) clear:
2. A guide ( to the Right Path ) and glad tidings for the believers [ who believe in the Oneness of Allâh ( i.e. Islâmic Monotheism ) ] .
3. Those who perform As- Salât ( Iqâmat- as- Salât ) and give Zakât and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter ( resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell ) .
4. Verily, those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their deeds fair- seeming to them, so that they wander about blindly.
5. They are those for whom there will be an evil torment ( in this world ) . And in the Hereafter they will be the greatest losers.
6. And verily, you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) are being taught the Qur’ân from One, All- Wise, All- Knowing.
7. ( Remember ) when Mûsâ ( Moses ) said to his household: « Verily I have seen a fire; I will bring you from there some information, or I will bring you a burning brand, that you may warm yourselves. »
8. But when he came to it, he was called: « Blessed is whosoever is in the fire, and whosoever is round about it! And glorified be Allâh, the Lord of the ‘Âlamîn ( mankind, jinn and all that exists ) .»
9. « O Mûsâ ( Moses ) ! Verily it is I, Allâh, the All- Mighty, the All- Wise.»
10. « And throw down your stick! » But when he saw it moving as if it were a snake, he turned in flight, and did not look back. ( It was said: ) « O Mûsâ ( Moses ) ! Fear not: verily the Messengers fear not in front of Me.»
11. « Except him who has done wrong and afterwards has changed evil for good; then surely, I am Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.»
12. « And put your hand into your bosom, it will come forth white without hurt. ( These are ) among the nine signs ( you will take ) to Fir‘aun ( Pharaoh ) and his people. Verily they are a people who are Fâsiqûn ( rebellious, disobedient to Allâh ) .»
13. But when Our Ayât ( proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. ) came to them, clear to see, they said: « This is a manifest magic. »