Surah Al-'Ankabut | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 396
Sura Al-Qasas from 85 to 6
85. Verily, He Who has given you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) the Qur’an ( i.e. ordered you to act on its laws and to preach it to others ) will surely bring you back to Ma‘âd ( place of return, either to Makkah or to Paradise after your death ) . Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : « My Lord is Aware of him who brings guidance, and of him who is in manifest error. »
86. And you were not expecting that the Book ( this Qur’ân ) would be sent down to you, but it is a mercy from your Lord. So never be a supporter of the disbelievers.
87. And let them not turn you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) away from ( preaching ) the Ayât ( revelations and verses ) of Allâh after they have been sent down to you: and invite ( men ) to ( believe in ) your Lord [ 1 ] and be not of Al- Mushrikûn ( those who associate partners with Allâh, e.g. polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and those who disbelieve in the Oneness of Allâh and deny the Prophethood of Messenger Muhammad ( saas ) ) .
88. And invoke not any other ilâh ( god ) along with Allâh: Lâ ilâha illa Huwa ( none has the right to be worshipped but He ) . Everything will perish save His Face. His is the Decision, and to Him you ( all ) shall be returned.
Sûrat Al- ‘Ankabût
( The Spider ) XXIV
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. Alif- Lâm- Mîm.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings.]
2. Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: « We believe, » and will not be tested.
3. And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allâh will certainly make ( it ) known ( the truth of ) those who are true, and will certainly make ( it ) known ( the falsehood of ) those who are liars, ( although Allâh knows all that before putting them to test ) .
4. Or think those who do evil deeds that they can outstrip Us ( i.e. escape Our punishment ) ? Evil is that which they judge!
5. Whoever hopes for the Meeting [ 2 ] with Allâh, then Allâh’s Term is surely coming and He is the All- Hearer, the All- Knower.
6. And whosoever strives, he strives only for himself. Verily, Allâh stands not in need of any of the ‘Âlamîn ( mankind, jinn, and all that exists ) .
 (V.28:87) i.e: in the Oneness (Tauhîd ) of Allâh - (1) Oneness of the Lordship of Allâh; (2) Oneness of the worship of Allâh; (3) Oneness of the Names and Qualities of Allâh.
 (V.29:5) See (V.6:31) and its footnote.