Surah As-Saffat | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 450
Sura Al-Saffat from 103 to 126
103. Then, when they had both submitted themselves ( to the Will of Allâh ) , and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead ( or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering ) ;
104. We called out to him: « O Abraham!»
105. You have fulfilled the dream! « Verily thus do We reward the Muhsinûn ( good- doers - See 2:112 ) .»
106. Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial.
107. And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice ( i.e. a ram ) ;
108. And We left for him ( a goodly remembrance ) among the later generations.
109. « Salâm ( peace ) be upon Ibrâhîm ( Abraham ) ! »
110. Thus indeed do We reward the Muhsinûn ( good- doers - See V.2:112 ) .
111. Verily, he was one of Our believing slaves.
112. And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishâq ( Isaac ) - a Prophet from the righteous.
113. We blessed him and Ishâq ( Isaac ) . And of their progeny are ( some ) that do right, and some that plainly wrong themselves.
114. And, indeed We gave Our Grace to Mûsâ ( Moses ) and Hârûn ( Aaron ) .
115. And We saved them and their people from the great distress,
116. And helped them, so that they became the victors;
117. And We gave them the clear Scripture;
118. And guided them to the Right Path.
119. And We left for them ( a goodly remembrance ) among the later generations.
120. « Salâm ( peace ) be upon Mûsa ( Moses ) and Hârûn ( Aaron ) ! »
121. Verily, thus do We reward the Muhsinûn ( good- doers - See V.2:112 ) .
122. Verily, they were two of Our believing slaves.
123. And verily, Iliyâs ( Elias ) was one of the Messengers.
124. When he said to his people: « Will you not fear Allâh?»
125. « Will you call upon Ba‘l ( a well known idol of his nation whom they used to worship ) and forsake the Best of creators,»
126. « Allâh, your Lord and the Lord of your forefathers? »