surah Qariah aya 1 , English translation of the meaning Ayah.
The Striking Calamity - translate in arabic
Almuntakhab Fi Tafsir Alquran Alkarim
The Big Event of the violent collision of all celestial bodies
Tafseer Tafheem-ul-Quran by Syed Abu-al-A'la Maududi
(101:1) The Calamity! *1
The Striking Calamity - meaning
*1) "Qari'ah " literally means the "striking one" . Qar ` is to strike one thing upon another so severely as to produce a noise. In view of this literal meaning, the word qari'ah is used for a dreadful disaster and a great calamity. At another place in the Qur'an this word has been used for a great affliction befalling a nation. In Surah Ar-Ra`d 31, it has been said: "As for the disbelievers, because of their misdeeds, one affliction or the other dces not cease to visit them every now and then." But, here the word al-Qari'ah has been for the Resurrection and in Surah AI-Haaqqah too the Resurrection has been described by this very epithet (v.4). One should remember that here the whole Hereafter, from the first stage of Resurrection to the last stage of judgement and meting out of rewards and punishments, is being depicted together.
The Striking Calamity - meaning in Urdu
Ayats from Quran in English
- And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you
- Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
- And inform them about the guests of Abraham,
- Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace
- Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
- And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so
- And man says, "What is [wrong] with it?" -
- Ha, Meem.
- And [by] those who remove with ease
- And it became as though reaped.
Quran surahs in English :
Download surah Qariah with the voice of the most famous Quran reciters :
surah Qariah mp3 : choose the reciter to listen and download the chapter Qariah Complete with high quality
Ahmed Al Ajmy Bandar Balila Khalid Al Jalil Saad Al Ghamdi Saud Al Shuraim Abdul Basit Abdul Rashid Sufi Abdullah Basfar Abdullah Al Juhani Fares Abbad Maher Al Muaiqly Al Minshawi Al Hosary Mishari Al-afasi Yasser Al Dosari
لا تنسنا من دعوة صالحة بظهر الغيب