surah Anbiya aya 107 , English translation of the meaning Ayah.
And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
Wama arsalnaka illa rahmatan lilAAalameena
Abdullah Yusuf Ali - Translation
We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures.
And We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the `Alamin.
And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy translate in arabic
Almuntakhab Fi Tafsir Alquran Alkarim
We did not send you O Muhammad for a reason other than to symbolize, and serve as an embodiment of mercy which Allah has extended to all His creatures
Tafseer Tafheem-ul-Quran by Syed Abu-al-A'la Maududi
(21:107) (O Muhammad!) We have sent you to be a real blessing for the people of the world. *100
And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy meaning
*100) This verse (107) can also be translated as: "We have sent you only as a blessing for the people of the world". In both cases it will mean that the appointment of the Holy Prophet is indeed a blessing and mercy of Allah to the whole world. This is because he aroused the neglectful world froth its heedlessness and gave it the knowledge of the criterion between truth and falsehood, and warned it very clearly of both the ways of salvation and. ruin. This fact has been stated here 'to tell the disbelievers of Makkah that they were quite wrong in their estimate of the Holy Prophet that he was an affliction and distress for them because they said, "This man has sown seeds of discard among our clans and separated near relatives from each other." They have been told here, "O foolish people, you are wrong to presume that he is an affliction for you; but he is in reality a blessing and mercy of Allah for you."
And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy meaning in Urdu
اے محمدؐ، ہم نے جو تم کو بھیجا ہے تو یہ دراصل دنیا والوں کے حق میں ہماری رحمت ہے
Ayats from Quran in English
- And if We had willed, we could have elevated him thereby, but he adhered [instead]
- Within it are couches raised high
- And of the people is he who buys the amusement of speech to mislead [others]
- Do they await except its result? The Day its result comes those who had ignored
- And indeed, We have eased the Qur'an in your tongue that they might be reminded.
- And no sign comes to them from the signs of their Lord except that they
- To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is on the earth and
- And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to
- At the Lote Tree of the Utmost Boundary -
- And O my people, how is it that I invite you to salvation while you
Quran surahs in English :
Download surah Anbiya with the voice of the most famous Quran reciters :
surah Anbiya mp3 : choose the reciter to listen and download the chapter Anbiya Complete with high quality
Ahmed Al Ajmy Bandar Balila Khalid Al Jalil Saad Al Ghamdi Saud Al Shuraim Abdul Basit Abdul Rashid Sufi Abdullah Basfar Abdullah Al Juhani Fares Abbad Maher Al Muaiqly Al Minshawi Al Hosary Mishari Al-afasi Yasser Al Dosari
لا تنسنا من دعوة صالحة بظهر الغيب