Surah Al-Kahf | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 293
Sura Al-Asra from 105 to 4
105. And with truth We have sent it down ( i.e. the Qur’ân ) , and with truth it has descended. And We have sent you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) as nothing but a bearer of glad tidings ( of Paradise for those who follow your Message of Islâmic Monotheism ) , and a warner ( of Hell- fire for those who refuse to follow your Message of Islâmic Monotheism ) [ 1 ] .
106. And ( it is ) a Qur’ân which We have divided ( into parts ) , in order that you might recite it to men at intervals. And We have revealed it by stages ( in 23 years ) .
107. Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) to them ) : « Believe in it ( the Qur’ân ) or do not believe ( in it ) . Verily those who were given knowledge before it ( the Jews and the Christians like ‘Abdullâh bin Salâm and Salmân Al- Farisî ) , when it is recited to them, fall down on their faces in humble prostration. »
108. And they say: « Glory be to our Lord! Truly, the Promise of our Lord must be fulfilled. »
109. And they fall down on their faces weeping and it increases their humility.
110. Say ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) : « Invoke Allâh or invoke the Most Gracious ( Allâh ) , by whatever name you invoke Him ( it is the same ) , for to Him belong the Best Names. And offer your Salât ( prayer ) neither aloud nor in a low voice, but follow a way between.»
111. And say: « All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, Who has not begotten a son ( or offspring ) , and Who has no partner in ( His ) Dominion, nor He is low to have a Walî ( helper, protector or supporter ) . And magnify Him with all magnificence, [ Allâhu- Akbar ( Allâh is the Most Great ) ] . »
Sûrat Al- Kahf
( The Cave ) XVIII
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, Who has sent down to His slave ( Muhammad ( saas ) ) the Book ( the Qur’ân ) , and has not placed therein any crookedness.
2. ( He has made it ) straight to give warning ( to the disbelievers ) of a severe punishment from Him, and to give glad tidings to the believers ( in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism ) , who do righteous deeds, that they shall have a fair reward ( i.e. Paradise ) .
3. They shall abide therein for ever.
4. And to warn those ( Jews, Christians, and pagans ) who say, « Allâh has begotten a son ( or offspring or children ) . »
a ) See the footnote of ( V.3:85 ) .
b ) See the footnote of ( V.4:80 ) .