Surah Az-Zariyat | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 520
Sura Qaf from 36 to 6
36. And how many a generation We have destroyed before them who were stronger in power than they. And ( when Our Torment came ) , they ran for a refuge in the land! Could they find any place of refuge ( for them to save themselves from destruction ) ?
37. Verily, therein is indeed a reminder for him who has a heart or gives ear while he is heedful.
38. And indeed We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six Days and nothing of fatigue touched Us.
39. So bear with patience ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) all that they say, and glorify the Praises of your Lord, before the rising of the sun and before ( its ) setting ( i.e. the Fajr, Zuhr, and ‘Asr prayers ) [ 1 ] .
40. And during a part of the night ( also ) glorify His praises ( i.e. Maghrib and ‘Isha prayers ) and ( so likewise ) after the prayers [ As- Sunnah, Nawâfil - optional and additional prayers. And also glorify, praise and magnify Allâh - Subhân Allâh, Alhamdu lillâh, Allâhu- Akbar ] .
41. And listen on the Day when the caller will call from a near place.
42. The Day when they will hear As- Saihah ( shout ) in truth: that will be the Day of coming out ( from the graves, i.e. the Day of Resurrection ) .
43. Verily, We it is Who give life and cause death; and to Us is the final return.
44. On the Day when the earth shall be cleft, from off them, ( they will come out ) hastening forth. That will be a gathering, quite easy for Us.
45. We know best what they say. And you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) are not the one to force them ( to Belief ) . But warn by the Qur’an; him who fears My Threat.
Sûrat Adh- Dhâriyât
( The Winds that Scatter ) LI
In the Name of Allâh,
the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
1. By ( the winds ) that scatter dust.
2. And ( the clouds ) that bear heavy weight of water.
3. And ( the ships ) that float with ease and gentleness.
4. And those ( angels ) who distribute ( provisions, rain, and other blessings ) by ( Allâh’s ) Command.
5. Verily, that which you are promised ( i.e. Resurrection in the Hereafter and receiving the reward or punishment of good or bad deeds ) is surely true.
6. And verily, the Recompense is sure to happen.
a ) Narrated Qais: Jarîr said, « We were with the Prophet ( saas ) and he looked at the moon on a full- moon night and said: ‘Certainly you will see your Lord as you see this moon and you will have no trouble in seeing Him. So if you can avoid missing ( through sleep or business ) a prayer before the sunrise ( Fajr ) and a prayer before sunset ( ‘Asr ) , you must do so’. ‘He then recited Allah’s Statement:»
« And glorify the praises of your Lord before the rising of the sun, and before ( its ) setting. » ( V.50:39 ) .
Ismâ‘îl said: « Offer those prayers and do not miss them. » ( Sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol.1, Hadîth No.529 )
b ) See the footnote of ( V.32:16 ) .