Surah An-Najm | from the moshaf in arabic uthmani
|Listen mp3||Tafsir Arabic||tafsir mokhtasar|
English translation of the meaning Page No 527
Sura Al Najm from 27 to 44
27. Verily, those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names.
28. But they have no knowledge thereof. They follow but a guess, and verily, guess is no substitute for the truth.
29. Therefore withdraw ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) from him who turns away from Our Reminder ( this Qur’ân ) and desires nothing but the life of this world.
30. That is what they could reach of knowledge. Verily, your Lord it is He Who knows best him who goes astray from His Path, and He knows best him who receives guidance.
31. And to Allâh belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, that He may requite those who do evil with that which they have done ( i.e. punish them in Hell ) , and reward those who do good, with what is best ( i.e. Paradise ) .
32. Those who avoid great sins ( See the Qur’ân, Verses: 6:152,153 ) and Al- Fawâhish ( illegal sexual intercourse ) except the small faults, - verily, your Lord is of Vast Forgiveness. He knows you well when He created you from the earth ( Adam ) , and when you were fetuses in your mothers’ wombs. So ascribe not purity to yourselves. He knows best him who fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him [ i.e. those who are Al- Muttaqûn ( the pious. See V.2:2 ) ] .
33. Did you ( O Muhammad ( saas ) ) observe him who turned away ( from Islâm ) .
34. And gave a little, then stopped ( giving ) ?
35. Is with him the knowledge of the Unseen so that he sees?
36. Or is he not informed with what is in the Pages ( Scripture ) of Mûsâ ( Moses ) ,
37. And of Ibrâhîm ( Abraham ) who fulfilled ( or conveyed ) all that ( Allâh ordered him to do or convey ) :
38. That no burdened person ( with sins ) shall bear the burden ( sins ) of another.
39. And that man can have nothing but what he does ( good or bad ) . [ 1 ]
40. And that his deeds will be seen.
41. Then he will be recompensed with a full and the best recompense. [ 2 ]
42. And that to your Lord ( Allâh ) is the End ( Return of everything ) .
43. And that it is He ( Allâh ) Who makes ( whom He wills ) laugh, and makes ( whom He wills ) weep.
44. And that it is He ( Allâh ) Who causes death and gives life.
 (V.53:39) Narrated Abû Hurairah (raa) Allâh’s Messenger (saas) said: "When a person is dead, his deeds cease (are stopped) except from three:
a ) Deeds of continuous Sadaqah ( act of charity ) : e.g. an orphan home ( orphanage ) or a well for giving water to drink, etc.
b ) ( Written ) knowledge with which mankind gets benefit.
c ) A righteous, pious son ( or daughter ) who begs Allâh to forgive his ( or her ) parents. « »
( Sahih Muslim. The Book of Wasâyâ ( Wills and Testaments ) .
 (V.53:41) See the footnote (A) of (V.6:61).